- Work with the OEM customer to develop and capture the customer’s requirements.
- Work with the internal EE Hardware, Software and Mechanical Engineering groups to develop a systems architecture design and detailed electrical, functional, mechanical and environmental requirements.
- Develop detailed software validation test plans.
- Develop detailed environmental test plans.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure validation testing is completed on time.
- Develop detailed PCBA and Product End-Of-Line Production Test Requirements
- Coordinate internal prototype builds by working with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate with the internal engineering groups and manufacturing to ensure all the necessary engineering deliverables are released on time.
- Coordinate with Program Management to ensure that all open issues are captured, assigned and tracked to completion.
- BSEE, BSCE, BSEET or equivalent degree with 5+ years of automotive experience.
- Experience with requirements management tools.
- Experience with ISO 26262 Functional Safety.
- Experience with embedded systems development including experience with 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers.
- Experience with power electronics including DC to DC converter and DC to AC inverter development.
- Experience with serial communication protocols including CAN, LIN, SPI and I2C.
- Experience with ASPICE and the V Model development process.
- Experience developing systems requirements.
- Experience developing system, software and environmental test plans.
- Experience with software validation testing.
- Experience with environmental validation testing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Job Level Individual Contributor/Non-Managerial